A chance to spend two wonderful weeks seeing Turkey and Greece, taking in all of the must-see locations. Take in Istanbul’s culture and history. Fly above the fairy chimneys in a hot air balloon before dawn, and stay at the top hotels in Santorini. This tour is primarily sold during the winter months. Let’s dive into the day-wise outline of the best Turkey and Greece tour.
♦ 14 Days Turkey and Greece tour
14 Days Turkey and Greece Tour
Day 1: Arrival in Istanbul
We will meet you at the airport’s gate 13 exit with an M55 code number and transfer you to a hotel near Hagia Sophia when you arrive in Istanbul. In Istanbul, you’ll have a free day and an overnight stay.
Day 2: Private Guided Old City Tour
10:00 full-day Old city trip will be organised for you by our experienced tour guide, who will pick you up from your hotel. You’ll see… Hagia Sophia (Santa Sophia), Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Underground Cistern, and Grand Bazzaar are just a few of the sights to see in Istanbul. Return to the hotel at the conclusion of the day. In Istanbul, there will be free time and an overnight stay.
Day 3: Dolmabahce Palace – Bosphorus Cruise Tour
10:00 after breakfast, you will be picked up from your accommodation and taken on a full-day Istanbul tour. We’ll go to the Spice Market, Eminonu (ferry port), Dolmabahce Palace, and take a 2-hour Bosphorus cruise.
Day 4: Free day in Istanbul
- Breakfast the hotel and free day in Istanbul
- Today you can save time for shopping (Turkey and Greece tour).
Day 5: Free day in Istanbul
We will collect you up from your hotel at 04:45 a.m. and bring you to the airport for a one-hour flight to Cappadocia at 07:20 a.m. ANADOLU JET AIRLINES TK7292 ANADOLU JET AIRLINES TK7292 ANADOLU JET Upon arrival in Cappadocia, we will greet you with your name at the airport and bring you to our office in Goreme town, where you will go for a full day South (Green Trip) Cappadocia tour. After continuing on to the Kzlcukur Valley, you will see Pidgeon Valley, the Underground City of Kaymakli, and Glenn cemetery around the landscape. Amazing crag settlements dating back to Christian times, followed by Selime Monastery and other sites throughout the region. Transfer to the hotel at the end of the tour.
Day 6: Istanbul-Cappadocia by plane
- 05:00 Pick up from your accommodation and go on a 1-hour hot air balloon ride excursion (optional). Return to the hotel at the end of the excursion.
- 09:30 After breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel and taken on a full-day tour to North Cappadocia.
- The tour will include lunch, a guide, transportation, and all admission costs. Goreme Opne Air Museum, Cavusin Valley, Monsk Valley, Devrent, Urgup town, Ortahisar, and Avanos town are among the places we will see. Transfer to the hotel at the end of the tour.
- 20:00 Pick-up from the hotel and transportation to the airport
- SUN EXPRESS AIRLINES XQ9239 departs at 22:15 for Izmir. When you arrive in Izmir, we will greet you at the airport exit with your name and transfer you to your accommodation in Kuşadasi (Turkey and Greece tour).
Day 7: Optional Hot air balloon ride tour
- Breakfast at the hotel and the rest of the day free in Kuşadasi
- Today you have the option of seeing SIRINCE VILLAGE, one of Turkey’s most picturesque villages, or taking a day trip of the historic cities of Priene, Milet, and Didyma.
Day 8: Free day in Kuşadasi
- 09:00 After breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel and taken on a full-day tour of Ephesus.
- The Temple of Artemis will be visible ( one of the 7 Ancient Wonders of the World) One of the largest amphitheatres, the still-functioning Celsius Library, other spectacular remnants from the ancient city, and the House of the Virgin Mary, her final residence. Return to the hotel at the end of the excursion. In Kusadasi, there will be free time and an overnight stay.
Day 9: Full-day Ephesus tour
- 08:00 After breakfast, you will be picked up from your accommodation and taken on a full-day Pamukkale and Hierapolis excursion.
- Old Gates, Hierapolis Cemetery and Theater (James Bond film shot), Calcified pools (one of the most famous is Cleopatra Pool) and waterfalls known as Travertines, swim in Cleopatra Pool beyond the ancient ruins Return to the hotel at the end of the excursion. In Kusadasi, there will be free time and an overnight stay.
Day 10: Pamukkale and Hierapolis
- 08:45 Pick up from hotel after breakfast and transfer to Izmir airport.
- 10:50 Flight to Istanbul by TURKISH AIRLINES TK2317
- 12:05 Arrival to Istanbul and connection flight to Athens
- 13:20 Flight to Athens with TURKISH AIRLINES TK1849
- 14:50 Arrival in Athens, we will meet you at the airport with your name and transfer to the President hotel. Free day in Athens (Turkey and Greece tour)
Day 11: Flight to Athens
- Breakfast at the hotel and free day
- Use Taxi or walk to Acrapoli temple and discover by yourself to Temple and Acropolis Museum.
Day 12: Free days in Athens
- 08:00 Pick up from hotel after breakfast and transfer to airport
- 10:10 Flight to Santorini by Aegean airlines
- 10:55 Arrival to Santorini and transfer to Hotel and Free day
Day 13: Flight to Santorini
Day 14: Free day in Santorini
Day 15: Santorini Athens
- Breakfast at the hotel and check out of the hotel
- 12:00 Pick up from the hotel and transfer to airport
- 14:55 Flight to Athens by AEGEAN airlines
- 15:45 Arrival to Athens and finish our tour
Turkey and Greece Tour: What is Offered?
- All hotels with breakfast
- All flight with taxes
- All airport transfers
- All tour with guide, transportation max 10 pax, all entrance fees and lunch.
- Travel insurance
- Hot air balloon ride