Because of its natural beauty, Pamukkale, 18 km (11 miles) north of Denizli, is Turkey’s most famous mineral-bath spa. Hot calcium-laden waters emerge from the earth and cascade over a cliff. They generate stunning travertines of firm, brightly white calcium that form pools when they cool. Since the Romans erected the spa city of Hierapolis around a sacred warm-water spring, it has been known as the Cotton Fortress (pah-MOOK-kah-leh) in Turkish. The Antique Pool, littered with marble columns from the Roman Temple of Apollo, is still there. For a charge, you can swim in it. Let’s now find out how to make your day memorable enjoying Pamukkale day tour in turkey.
Pamukkale Day Tour
05:00 Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the airport for a one-hour flight to Denizli. Upon arrival in Denizli, we will greet you with your name and bring you to our Pamukkale office for a full-day Pamukkale and Hierapolis ancient city tour.
♦ Pamukkale Day tour from Istanbul
Places to Visit
- Old Gates
- Cemetery and theatre of Hierapolis (James Bond film shoot)
- The calcified pools (one of the famous one Cleopatra Pool)
- Waterfall known as Travertines
- Swim at the Cleopatra pool beyond the ancient ruins.
Transfer to the airport at the end of the tour for a one-hour flight back to Istanbul on ANADOLU JET AIRLINES TK7165. Upon arrival in Istanbul, we will meet you at the airport with your CEO 34 TAVEL CODE number and transfer you back to your hotel.
Pamukkale Day Tour: What is Offered?
- Round trip flight with taxes
- All airport transfers
- 1 full-day tour (Professional tour guide, Lunch, transportation (max 15 pax) and all entrance fees.
- All meals referred to by the itinerary (B breakfast, L lunch, D dinner)