At Fuar Izmir, Turkey’s largest and most modern fair complex, Marble Izmir fair will greet many exhibitor organizations and industry experts from Turkey and other countries.
Turkey’s marble reserves account for 33% of the world’s total marble reserves, and the country’s marble variety also draws notice. Turkey has marble reserves in around 120 different colours and 80 different shapes. Süpren, Elaz Cherry Red, Akşehir Black, Manas White, Bilecik Beige, Tiger Skin, Denizli Travertine, Aegean Maroon, Milas Lilac, Gemlik Diabase, and Afyon Sugar are the most well-known types on the international market.
Izmir, where the Marble Fair is held, is one of the most accessible cities for natural stone export. Every year, the Marble Izmir fair brings together hundreds of industry professionals from around the world in the coastal city of Izmir, which serves as a crossroads for the continents of Europe, Asia, and Africa.
Marble Fair, one of the most popular fairs in Turkey, will kick off on Wednesday 25 to Saturday 28 August 2021. Trade and general public will be the eligibility criterion for visitors. Online registration and application will be the method of admission. The Marble Izmir fair is going to be organized by Izmir Fair Services Cultural and Art Affairs Trade Inc in Turkey.
♦ Turkish Night Show in Cappadocia
Marble Izmir Fair 2021
Industries to be included:
- Services ／Design (incl. Industrial Design)
- Fundamental Industries ／ Minerals, Stones, Glass, Ceramics
- Fundamental Industries ／Chemistry, Rubber, Plastics, Materials
- Machinery, Industrial Technology ／Machine Tools, Metalworking
- Machinery, Industrial Technology ／Other Industrial Machinery & Equipment
- Machinery, Industrial Technology ／Manufacturing Technology & Engineering
Items to be presented:
1. Natural Stone
- Diabase, Andesite, Basalt
- Decorative products
- Mining Machines
- Heavy Equipment
- Factory and Workshop Machines
- Environmental Protection, Recycling and Recovery System
- Mining Consumables
- Factory and Workshop Consumables